The IBM Sterling Managed File Transfer is the market-leading solution for managing file transfers of any size, volume or format. This solution is used worldwide to assure the delivery of data between enterprises in diverse industries, including financial services.
Here are the things that MFT can do for your business:
- Removes risks associated with unmanaged file transfers
- Helps meet SLAs and improves customer satisfaction
- Increases business efficiency through fewer exceptions
- Improves performance and reliability
- Helps businesses handle data growth
- Supplies real-time visibility and reduces complexity
- Decreases new connection setup times
With MFT, you have a secure and scalable environment that supports the growth of your dynamic business network, increases your customer retention, and decreases your liability through removal of security exposure for file transfers.